View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:02 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Asurion - Verizon - Does not have a replacement phone, now what ?

Hey all,

This has been going on from January now. I have a Touch Pro 2 with a cracked display. I have the insurance through Asurion and have had it for over 5 years now, this will be the first time I am filing a claim.

They do not have a comparable phone to the Touch Pro 2, nothing even close and NO I do not want an android phone. They have offered other WM models but, they just wont fit to replace the TP2. I have too much invested in Windows Mobile to just dump it to go to another phone right now.

I'm not willing to get a new *sign a 2 year contract* phone (no WP7 yet nor upcoming not a great model) but, I have paid for insurance for years and expect to be able to use it.

Note: I am NOT trying to get something for free, I would be happy with another Touch Pro 2 but, this is not a option through Asurion OR Verizon (I think they were trying to get me one, this has been going on for a while).

Has anyone run into this case ? What are my options ? Will they give me a refund to get another phone if I put up a stink ?

I just want to get a phone that works and I'm fine with another TP2 for now...

Any idea ?

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !