View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:52 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 04-06: FRX06 on NAND (Testing FRX06 now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
No, not freeze, can not enter second level menu, first level menu can not execute too, your recovery.img file is 4178 KB? me is 4032KB, OK, you update the file on server ,I do test again now.
Can you give me your nbh file's md5sum?

Edit: Now boot into recovery, but there is error message, "E:Bad boot message", can not do any menu operation.
Edit2: OK now, need to use end call button to enter menu, not power button. now I boot into android. Doing test now.
lol

In LK: Powerbutton button enters recovery and endcall forces fastboot (incase u have a boot img)

In Recovery: Powerbutton toggles the text and Endcall is to select. Vol up and down to nav menu. Also the keyboard works. Arrows let u navigate and Enter is used to select.

ea870ff26c39fe25aae00f9db8024982 recovery.img