View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:18 AM
SkinsFan
Lurker

SkinsFan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: H|May 18|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. Energy .¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29020 * Sense 2019

I must say .. I had come close to moving on from my Touch Pro. Looking at all of these new Droid phones, etc. I always thought that the TP had such potential, but fell far short. Turns out, it was the stock 6.1 ROM that made this phone so boring and less useful than it should have been! I looked at all of the most popular ROMs -- Mighty, Juicy, Twisted -- but I just liked the look of Energy better and it has been kept up to date.

I had a lot of problems getting it installed and stable. The flashing and all was easy enough, but the first two (three?) times I flashed it it seemed buggy and locked up alot. Then I couldn't even get it to boot. After Task 29-ing it and then HardSPL-ing it (I don't know if these two processes are redundant, but I did them both anyway), I then installed the stock ROM, Task 29-'d and HardSPL'd it again and then flashed Energy one last time. Again, the processes I went through may have been redundant, but it worked for me. And I was having problems with my previous install of the stock ROM locking up, etc so it should not be construed as a fault with the Energy ROM. Everything now seems very stable, and I finally love this phone again!

Thanks NRG! This is a beautiful and highly functional ROM.

Last edited by SkinsFan; 05-19-2011 at 02:20 AM.