View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 12:12 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, 3/25 FRX06, GingerBre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baje View Post
hi while installing i got an error sayin i needed a rootfs.zip file where can i get it?
You should already have a rootfs.img file in your folder where you run haret.exe from.

If you have haret (and the rest of the files) in any folder, you need to specify that in the startup.txt using the cmdline statement:
Code:
rel_path=Path\To\Haret
Obviously fill in the correct path. If it's in a folder off the root (base) of the SD card, then rel_path should be simply 'andboot'.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 05-19-2011 at 12:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.