View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:59 PM
mariano3113

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post

You must be one patient person to have to constantly reload CHT2 settings on a regular basis due to the quicklinks random moving issue. I posted a mortscript long ago I wrote that automates the reload just for this express purpose and issue. Pop to the wiki to see the link to my post. I originally used it in my XDA_UC as the CHTEditor2000 was busted importing settings files with home pages > 3 (my wiki post mentions this and is documented in the XDA CHTE2 thread).

Right now CHT2 is dead to me, as have given up hope of having CHT2 and CHTE2 corrected for these behaviors. Apparently the CHT team is working on possible v3, so any further updates to v2 is likely toast. I just use CHT185 and IPT (on occasion).
Patient I guess - reloading the already present settings- only restarts Sense and does not soft-reset my phone. And I am use to restarting Sense because when the phone sleeps/idle-mode with the keyboard out - it sticks Sense on the front and all programs launched appear to not be running until I restart Sense then I can use see the programs that I recently launched running like they should.

A couple quirks, but it helps to clear some RAM in the process and is faster than doing a Soft-Reset.

Struggle!! - Maybe I am compromising too much