View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:13 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
I have a Verizon TP2. I was running Mighty ROM and decided to try Energy Rom. So, I followed the instructions that I found and ran Task29 first. However, it appears to have bricked my phone. The phone boots up and says Touch Pro2 and that's it, nothing ever happens after that. I've tried a hard reset several times but nothing changes. I'm at a loss at this point to recover the phone.

[UPDATE] I flashed the rom from the nbh file. Working now.
Back in the day when I went back and forth between the two ROMs, this used to happen to me. I know this sounds strange, but taking the memory card out of the phone and letting it sit at the touch pro2 screen always ended up working for me after a couple of minutes.

Good luck.