View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 10:46 PM
bonsaicommando
PPCGeeks Regular

bonsaicommando is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Wireless Windows Phone 7 status updates !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeskill View Post
The post above mine (and a lot of other posts on other forums) give the idea that VZW is going to announce the Trophy during the MS press event, Tuesday 24th of May. I attached a link to the invite at the bottom of my last post.
I dont think anything should be posted as far as a date. The 24th may be true... but if its not, the potential disappointment when it is not announced wont be VZWs fault, it will be our own.
Sorry... im still pretty new to posting links and i'm awesome at making up crazy BS. Because of this some of my posts might not make sense to everyone but just hear me out... Your posting of this does look quite mango I agree..but if you compare that to this (which I very poorly linked too in the first word of my post#261) there is definitely a difference in color...it is still not 'big' red I agree but now compare it to this screenshot from best buy via Davidinct's post #278 ...tile 4 tile (and color)and what do you see.. mango colored verizon baby. M$ doesnt do press events for nothing you know.

CRAPPY RUMOUR ALERT "Further more while im standing out here wildly speculating creating rumors getting people all riled up for nothing.. there is obviously some kinda xbox happening maybe THIS + THIS will add up to something..and I am making that up so dont spend any time thinking about it guys and remember 2+2=5 "CRAPPY RUMOUR ALERT

Oh and one more thing- Verizon ... seriously what the f*ck is wrong with you ? not one word??? You are not making any freinds here..I hope there comes a day when you need M$ and their customers, and they make you do the donkey act..Maybe the skype acquisition removes just a little of your relevance;-it does for me.

Last edited by bonsaicommando; 05-17-2011 at 10:59 PM.