View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 01:10 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113
Aww, it isn't just me with the Random Quicklink replacements with CHT2.0......causes me to reload settings just about once or twice a day, but it basically is just restarting Sense. (Quicklink saved settings in CHTsettings shortcut saved to start menu is a huge help it getting those back in proper order (My Order))

+1 on toggling the Data of then on - If you use the switch to Roaming Only cab you need to do the toggle as well, same with switching from CDMA - to GSM/Global mode.

One minor bug I am experiencing from April 19th Sencity 29020 is that QuickGPS will fail to update after 7 days (expired time) with all settings enabled to be updated regardless of Roaming. - Not really a big deal since I can just manually update it with a quick click and before I don't think I went a whole week before reflashing the phone - so I couldn't tell you if it was like this before.....
QuickGPS not updating is a known issue. best to solve with a mort script that does the updating. will attach it once at desktop.
The mortscript gives options as to what time and how often u wish to update.
Works very well.
Attached Files
File Type: mscr QuickGPS4.mscr (2.4 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

Last edited by PPCFreak; 05-16-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: attached quickgps mortscript
This post has been thanked 4 times.