View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Mac-Evo542
N00b

Mac-Evo542 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-15-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2c][2.3.4 Beta]

Just wanted to report my findings with 1.2b using Tiamat 3.3.7 after a few days of use. For the first day or so I had no issues whatsoever but now when in the Market sometimes it just goes back to the home screen for no reason and when I re-open the Market it does the same thing until I reboot. It finally stopped doing that but now it does the exact same thing sometimes when I am using the browser, either through the browser app or through google search, and sometimes it even just powers the phone down and reboots on its own. Also I was getting great battery life but now battery life is not much better than totally stock Evo. Sometimes after exiting out of navigation the gps symbol will keep flashing on and off in notification bar until I do a reboot. Also on notification bar I get 2 4G widgets but 1 is blank and I have to keep going into notification power widget settings and uncheck wimax and then recheck it to clear the second blank one from the notification bar and also so 4G/wimax will work properly. Anybody else experiencing similar issues? Any ideas?? Still a very peppy and great rom just informing of my issues and seeing if anyone else is experiencing any of them as well. Thanks!

Last edited by Mac-Evo542; 05-16-2011 at 12:32 PM.