View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:46 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.1.0 (Takiya) :: EC05/1.3ghz/NoCheckboarding :: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliS View Post
I haven't disabled DRM yet...would need to know how to be sure. I remember an old post discussing it being removed at start-up, but with this ROM I thought mediahub was already removed.
Mediahub is different from DRM service...IF I remember correctly they werent able to remove DRM yet due to it causing issues, so people just need to freeze it with titanium for example.

Quote:
I also haven't loaded the genocide kernal, I'm using the one that caame on srf. haven't played with underclocking yet, would like some guidelines to follow before experimenting with that.
Genocide is best kernel so far, just make sure you enable journaling....its pretty simple, download voltage control app after you have the kernel and start UVing, use BFQ or CFQ..dont UV everything at once..go up 1 step on 1 frequency at a time and temp apply it, use phone for a few hours/day..if it doesn't freeze up, keep doing it little by little until you find stable settings..then apply them...each device undervolts differently.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)