View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 11:23 PM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; Nexus S 4G Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23
I absolutely love my Arrive, I am 100% on board with Microsoft on this one. Their new OS will keep me sticking with them as mentioned above, the Mango update will just enhance some of the awesome features WP7 has to offer.

I came from a tp2 then Evo, I did start liking android a lot, it had a great marketplace. But I found myself flashing it and tweaking it as much as I did my tp2. So I made the switch to Wp7, ( Also all the time I spent tweaking my tp2, I felt like I was cheating on windows mobile w/android lol) Again though, i'm very impressed with this phone, yes it does lack some features, but it's young and they're def coming. The Marketplace is growing rapidly, great games, great apps...!! They have a winner OS in my opinion.

Android vs Windows Phone is all about the end user and what you care about from a phone. I love the windows and will stick with it!

Just give the phone a rolling chance, you'll begin to love it very quickly.!!
Well said p23.. I have similar feelings about windows. The arrive and wp7 is a breathe of fresh air for us++.

I think the addition of the physical KB was sprint/htc playing it safe. Basically a safe business move to satisfy the largest base of customers. More customers like the option of a physical KB, than full touch screens. They just took physical KB to another level with the addition of popping out and tilting. Its well designed and built if you ask me.

Enjoy your Arrive, wp7 and the efficiency of them both.
This post has been thanked 1 times.