View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:03 PM
samuel1613
N00b

samuel1613 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GPS Fixed - Thanks for the help

So the GPS problem is old hat on the Mogul. I installed iNav 2009, and it runs fine, but shows no GPS data, it appears not to be receiving any. I installed franson GPS gate which I used on my old mogul, and that worked ok, I would just have to soft reset prior to any time I wanted to use GPS. GPS Gate says GPS data coming in, and it shows when the iNav client is connected to it, but I am getting nothing from iNav. Please help (again).

I am downloading the tinkerbell toolset to see what I can find in there. If I figure it out myself I will certainly report back.

I have finished reading each of the toolset instructions and steps are: relock, install old rom/radio, unlock, install new radio, install custom rom. Tinkerbell can you help this noob understand? I believe I have the newest radio (3.42.50) so I'm not understanding how locking, installing the old rom/radio, unlocking, installing new radio (which I seem to have), installing new rom makes my phone act different than it does now. Hopefully there's an answer, otherwise I will just follow the instructions "just because".

I ran through tinkerbell's complete toolset (lock, vzw rom, unlock, new radio, tink rom) and it worked. I will continue the discussion of her rom in her rom thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/titan-deve...-metropcs.html

Last edited by samuel1613; 05-12-2011 at 08:58 PM.