View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:58 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROM v5.0 | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 4/26/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
I'm really contemplating not getting the 3D with all these ports coming out. I could save my upgrade for a sweet phone that drops next year. I don't care much for the 3D hype. I'm torn as to what to do because if I use my upgrade, I'm not eligible for 22 months after.
I hear ya bro.....alot of great development support on the EVO.....me, if the 3D wasn't coming out, I would be more than happy to stay w/ EVO but the 3D is like a super EVO, so I must have

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamarosado View Post
OMJ since I installed this ROM my phone does not go to roaming, before when I didn't had signal it use to change fast to roaming and I had always signal and data. PLease let me know what do I have to do.

Thanks for all your help!!
Which ROM? is your PRL updated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
I have a similar issue - here in Washington DC i use the subway to get around in the city and every time i enter the subway my signal switches to roaming(as it should) but doesn't switch back when i exit the station. I usually have to reboot to get back on the "Now Network"

Im on the Sprint network and we roam off of Verizon towers - wondering if there are any additional network configurations that i might need to config on my phone?
odd, I recall an app in the Market to control roaming but I couldn't find it....I thought it was called network something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I am having a problem with getting apps from the marketplace. I have searched and found all sorts of stuff about formatting sd card. changing google email accounts etc etc. What works? I have done it all =(
you can try what coreynat said & wipe the dalvik-cache, other than that, I'm not sure, I havent see that issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0g View Post
Hello!

After wallowing around in AOSP land (CM, Salvage, Savaged, deck, etc), I'm sick of hardware issues and want to come back to my Sense(s)

So I'm looking for a solid ROM that will do GPS really well, support my camera well, etc. Have read good things about OMJ.

However, I'm confused -- what's the diff between these two versions? Are they not both Sense?

And is this is based on a real Evo ROM, or is it a port?

Thanks!
OMJ's EVO 2.3.3 GingerBread v5.0 - this is based on the leaked GB EVO ROM, it is fully functional.

OMJ's EVO 2.3.3 GingerBread w/ Sense 2.1 v1.2 - this is a port from the desire z, the desire hd w/ GB Sense 2.1, and the leak Evo GB rom. ONly 4G is not working, this is what I used, since I'm not in 4G range most of the time, Sense 2.1 has alot of cool new features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun1914 View Post
Hey OMJ,
1st off gratz on the promo...well deserved.
Now, my issue...Getting an SMS error
Cause Code 34
Error Class 2

Also my internet isn't working. Restarted phone, recovery and still...any suggestions??
Thank you!

Which ROM are u using? Did you wipe all 1st? I've had any sms issues from either ROM....