View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:48 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign01 View Post
Ok so I have XDandroid on my Raphael 800 and have yet to be able to scan and connect to my home wifi network (it is the only one that I have tried to connect to. It is a WPA Personal with a TKIP algorithm. Wifi spends minutes, hours if I would allow it to, to do no more than “scanning...” I sometimes get the error message “android settings “in process come.android.settings) is not responding. This leads to a Wi-Fi Error.

It is Andorid Version 2.2.2
Kernel Version- 2.6.27.46-01318-g4ff4420
Build- FRX06

Any better suited builds or kernel that should be used please let me know.
Well, triage it.

Does it connect to an open network?

If so, then you know wifi at least works...

If no networks show up during the scan, something is definitely wrong. Make sure when you update kernels, the modules match - and delete any old modules files before copying new ones.