duffguy123
PPCGeeks Regular

duffguy123 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-5-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.1][Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejwf View Post
Yeah in general I feel like if I get good battery life one day, that may not be the case the next. I was getting dreamy battery life out of Savaged Zen's ROM at one point. I'm talking like 76% at around 11 hours of moderate use. But as the weeks go on it slowly turned into a run of the mill ROM experience for me. Some of these ROM/Kernel combos seem to sleep well, but if I pick it up and use it for a minute or two, it'll drop rapidly for next few minutes. It's frustrating, of course even more so when you read about people going 14 hours and still have 96% left.
I know what you mean, but those people have extended batteries on their Evo. I, for one, have the stock battery and I can confirm I get 50% after 12 hours with light to medium usage. I know how you feel when you use the phone it drops so fast it seems weird because I noticed that too. If you're not satisfied, you should get an extended battery and a kernel with SBC and I'm sure you'll be rockin your phone for 2 days without charging