View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:39 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 04-06: FRX06 on NAND (Testing FRX06 now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeer86 View Post
I get bootloop with SIM in, without SIM it boots directly into recovery every time, no matter what button I hold - can't even put it in fastboot mode anymore.
I'll task 29 again and see what happens..update tomorrow/late tonight.

Btw. my battery just died, so I guess tomorrow

oh, as a reminder RHOD300 here - pure GSM awesomeness
Well I have no SIM, I'm on a RHOD400 on Sprint - I get to recovery every single time, don't have to hit a button.

Hope you can charge your phone!

Just read the above post, I'll try that.

Edit - worked! It appears to be booting now at least .

Well, it did boot. Sat at the boot animation for what felt like an eternity . Once I was in things were pretty snappy - but no data. 3g icon showed... One of my tasks is to test the new RIL with NAND, so I'll hopefully be able to muck with this tomorrow.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 05-11-2011 at 12:02 AM.