View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 12:50 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Zooming in and out wasn't my issue. I know how to perform that action. My question was that when I clicked on the radars tab it would show the radar in full screen. Now the bottom 1/3 is not expanding downword. If you look at the following image, everything below the red line did not show before. For some reason it just stopped going full screen and I don't remember changing a setting. It is possible that I did because I did change a few things. If anyone knows what may have happened let me know please.
Thanks
I think that bottom icon (right above the word 'contacts') doing it, if you disable it, I think you will have your full-screen again!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 03-10-2008 at 12:52 PM.