playya
PPCGeeks Regular

playya is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-5-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.1][Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy021186 View Post
Have some questions, (please don't flame me if it has been answered)
1) has the 9016 text been fixed?
2) I am currently setting up everything on the phone, i would hate to have to loose it, would upgrading to 1.2 be a complete install or new one?
3) does anyone else phone reboots with the 4g auto on?
4) if i wanted to unroot would it be hard? my h-boot is .97 (or something like that)
Honestly your questions can all be found easily by searching and I understand a forum is for others to communicate but I have found that searching and some experimenting can make you feel good about coming up with answers on your own, now with that said

1- yes it has and quite sure there are many links for it but you can just block that number from incoming texts in certain sms programs

2- No, only if you go to a new install and not and upgrade(or flash over existing) but there are many programs out there for root that back up all apps and settings

3 - Mine did until I did a fresh install of 1.1

4- Again there are pages and pages of this info on xda and ppcgeeks, if rooting was easy for you then my assumption would be that unrooting would be the same.

Sorry if you think I flamed you but I am one of those that feel a lil searching goes a long way... Hope I helped