View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [Kernel] Ziggy471 MECHA BETA Kernel UPDATED 3 May 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase View Post
The request for code was obviously not missed, and you are ignoring that fact. He replied and said no (more or less). If the source builds, I got what I wanted, and requested nothing more than that.

At the time of writing that post, the source was not publicly available. You know this. You are making excuses for what was done, but a mod making excuses does not make it right. However, since it seems to have been made right, it should be over now.

I appreciate you working to get the source publicly available.

I believe these posts should stay here, to keep a complain thread.
He may have said no earlier, i cant find any record of that on ppcgeeks (just like google is saying with Honeycomb source because its shit right now)

But the source was made available. As per GPL it was available upon request as soon as his Git server was up.

You came here, the source was asked for and it had not even been replied to yet.

Can't say he said no here.

What ever happened on XDA happened there the kernels are no longer on XDA so any conversations or transactions between user on XDA is not here obviously.

What ever he posted on his blog and decided to remove after it was no longer valid is also not here. All these things Did not happen here.

You asked for the source, He didn't have the time to reply I went out of my way to get it done for you.

So thats what it boils down to.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!