Thread: Sprint Nexus S
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 11:33 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Nexus S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan626 View Post
Just walked into the Sprint store this morning and used my Sprint Premier annual upgrade and bought the Nexus S to replace my EVO (no I'm not getting rid of the EVO...just want to compare the phones) and so far I love the Nexus S but the EVO is still better hardware wise
The Nexus S 4G has better hardware hands down...

Quote:
and the Music player works better on the EVO for what I need.
umm..what do you need? That said, wait till voodoo fix for the audio...the nexus s 4g has one of the best audio chipsets available..it just needs proper drivers..hence the voodoo fix...

Quote:
EVO has the HDMI port,
Give community some time and theyll get usb->hdmi working and full tv-out via 3.5mm

Quote:
removable memory,
This is the only thing that sucks..

Quote:
the .3" that makes the screen look better
Nothing can make that screen look better...its not even 24bit color...I mean they could have at least used super lcd on the Evo...you cant compare the Evo screen to the Super AMOLED screens...

Quote:
and most importantly the kickstand (oh how I need the kickstand at work).
you can get a kickstand in a case/back cover..kickstand in a phone itself is pointless and takes up space...thats why they took it out of the Evo 3d..thats what cases are for...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)