View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Mac-Evo542
N00b

Mac-Evo542 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-5-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.1][Release]

Just want to report that I restored back to sense rom and did the gps fix, (just precautionary), got a gps lock, rebooted into recovery and wiped cache, dalvik, and wiped data/system recovery 3 times each, then flashed 1.1, the newest g-apps, and Tiamat 4.0.1 SBC+ kernel, rebooted and set it up how I wanted it with apps and what not. Everything is working great and the phone is very responsive, smooth, and peppier than it's ever been. I rebooted into recovery made a nandroid backup, then flashed the new radios, and reflashed the Tiamat 4.0.1 SBC+ kernel. Phone is working perfect with no issues whatsoever. I can't report battery life yet on Tiamat 4.0.1 SBC+ kernel, but seems to be pretty good. However I don't think battery life is quite as good as Tiamat 3.3.7 SBC+, but will report back after phone settles a bit. I am a very heavy user with multiple things syncing/running in the background at all times! I used to be a big fan of the iPhone and had every iPhone since the beginning. I missed the hell out of my iPhone until I stumbled upon Deck's Rom's and now I have an iPhone killa!!! I can't thank you enough Deck!!!

Last edited by Mac-Evo542; 05-07-2011 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.