View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 06:35 PM
e.lamberson
PPCGeeks Regular

e.lamberson is keeping up the good worke.lamberson is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Voice + Sprint integration

I hope no one runs into the same issue as I, but at least this can be a heads up to anyone who may have a similar issue. After integrating my Sprint and GV I noticed I was unable to make outbound calls. I had originally thought it was a VoIP app I had previously used but later found out this was not the case. When I would place a call my dial pad timer would start and get to 0:06 and I would receive a busy signal each and every time. I could receive calls and text as well as use my data flawlessly, but no bueno on making calls. After contacting both the VoIP developer and GV I contacted Sprint to see if we could uncover the issue. While speaking to their tech support for 2 hours, I changed my phone number with no success, recovered my old number with still no success, and spent countless minutes listening to the horrific hold music as I waited for tech support to try and discover the issue. Only after being transferred to tier 2 tech support did she have the idea of removing the GV from my Sprint account, which note automatically applies a code onto your account. After many hard resets, thank God for nandroid, I was instructed to reset my phone after she removed GV from my Sprint account and everything worked perfectly.