View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:26 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Verizon Wireless Windows Phone 7 status updates !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMFan85 View Post
I figured it wouldn't be this week becuase the Microsoft discount is still available. I was told they can co-exsist. I'm not too worried anyway because I'll be heading to Mexico until next Tuesday for a vaca. Hopefully when I get back they would have just announced it. That would be a good way to end a vacation!

Edit: CAN'T co-exsist, not can. My bad.
I was thinking the same thing. I had to think tho. To take advantage of the MS program, you are agreeing to a 2 year contract before you get the phone. I read that and I was like, WTF ?

There is no way I would sign any contract with a cell provider with out getting a new phone at the time of the contract. I guess if I was a MS employee who jumpped on it back in Jan, I'd be pretty pissed off right now (worse than us just waiting for it).

What the hell, what's another week when you have been waiting forever ????????

PS: Guy/Gals, This thread is for Verizon wireless and them getting Windows Phone 7, Nothing else. Please take all 4G discussions to "Carrier Discussions" unless it's about Windows Phone 7 and Verizon's LTE 4G network.

I've been busy with work for the last few weeks and noticed this thread going WAY off topic. No more Sprint talk here PLEASE !!!

Edit: did someone already get a Verizon HTC Trophy ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufjason View Post
I just received my Trophy, an interesting device. I'm still playing with it but there are some annoyances that may be just part of wp7. My email will not auto load images for instance so I've got all these little boxes that say "download image." I want my email app to be white on black instead of black on white. It burns my eyes out in a dark room. More to follow.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2096755-post7.html

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 05-06-2011 at 12:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.