View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Here's the link to the 150 MB ROM info & Dream Phone II thread, native transparency (no taskbar or softkey bars), still working on it, has some stuff, should have all by tonight..
Dream Phone II, 100% Transparent, Final ROM, How to get 150 MB of RAM

*edit* Done
@teradog. Thanks for the time and effort to share your findings with the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
Conference (3-way) Calling is working

For me on 3 different TP2's all on Sprint - CDMA ONLY

Works by dialing a number and connecting - then by pressing talk and dialing another number and then pressing Flash to connect all callers Reading "Conference Mode"
@mariano - thanks for confirming conference calls (3-way on CDMA) works on for Sprint network users. Teradog also confirmed this via using the TALK/SEND hard key.

For some reason it still does not work for me on the Apr.29.2011 ROM on my test unit. But Feb.27 on my main TP2 works fine. I'll chaulk it up to a possible fluke or a MSN configuration issue with that test unit. The error message I get is basically sprint saying a prerecorded "Voice command has been discontinued..." when I try to initiate the 2nd call. I googled around and did not see anyone get this message when trying a 3-way call.

I'll post an update to the wiki regarding conference calls for Sprint network users (via flash or SEND key) without using the Leo dialer mod for the conference call "button".
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.