View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 12:21 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for something similar...

I had the Touch for a while too... And I loved it... I transitioned into a Touch Pro and later a Touch Pro 2. I get it about the size... The touch is highly pocketable and it just works... My 5 year old has had it since he was 2 (not active just to watch movies on and take pictures) And that thing is still rocking short of a few scrapes and bumps.

What to transition into is totally up to you... I can tell you that Windows phone 7 phones sync with Outlook locally and so do alot of the Android phones... I'm not here to convince you either way though. So my suggestion to you would be to go into a store and look around. There are many many new phones to choose from. Ask alot of questions and do alot of research. Good luck with your hunt.
p.