View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 11:51 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HOW-TO] - - Flash a Rom or Radio and re-locking on your TP2 from the SD card

WOW ! how lame ! i was running the Stock ROM , and my phone is going berserk , not sending texts , not connecting to data , even after a HARD RESET ! I am at school right now . And there is a Sprint Store near by , so i figured id re-lock and go get it checked out hoping for a replacement . Well i downloaded the RELOCK.zip attatchment , and it relocked it alright , and also whiped out the friggin stock ROM , now i have to go back and reflash with the cable , which i dont have with me -.- i figured it would be the same as relocking via computer , you dont have to reflash stock .. ughhhh . Oh also , has anyone gotten their hands on the NEW SPL i believe its .78 ?? or .73 ??