View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 09:15 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got myself an Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasurfer1979 View Post
I got me EVO 4G 2 months ago. I didnt hold out because i have no need for a 3d phone. I dont even have a 3d tv and as far as 3d on the phone for me is a gimmick. As far as having sense 3.0 the 4g will have roms soon with sense 3.0 on it. All I wanted was a 4g phone and leaving my tp2 i wanted to stay with HTC and wanted the EVO vs. the SHIFT for that 4.3in screen. Enjoy your new phone bro. Does your area offer WiMax? Mine doesnt until late spring.
Yes but the Evo 3d isn't the only feature that it has over the Evo. I myself hate 3d. The battery life is suppose to almost double on the 3d.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.