View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Vegasden
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-28-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0] Messenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6PRO View Post
Thanks for the reply... unfortunately as you can imagine i have already tried that and that section is missing i see everything else except for split sms's no if thats the case then i'm gonna assume i have a broken rom... however i have loaded this rom on the wifes phone and she also is missing that section could somone please shed some light on this issue
As you assumed...sounds to me like the stock messaging app somehow is corrupted. Which Gapps did you flash? I am pretty certain you can reflash a gapps without having to reflash the rom...but not 100% certain. But, since you might have to start over, you might want to give that a shot.

EDIT: I realized after I posted you would rather not want a 3rd party app. But, if you decide: A quick fix without having to reflash would be to download a 3rd party app such as Handcent. I use it with no trepidation. If you go that route go, after you install handcent, go into the stock messaging app and uncheck "Notifications" so you won't get 2 when you receive a text.

Last edited by Vegasden; 05-03-2011 at 08:26 PM.