View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 04:10 PM
R6PRO
Lurker

R6PRO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[4-28-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0] Messenger

First I would like to start off by SAYING WOW... everyone on these forums are so helpful. Second by no means am I an expert with stuff I'm just really good at following directions . Now I apologize for posting this however after a lot of research i was unable to find an answer so i was hoping some of your Vets may be able to give me a helping hand. Deck's 1.0 Rom is like "sex with jessica biel" (not that i ever had it but i would imagine it would be awesome). The only problem i am having is with the stock messenger. On previous Roms i was able to split the messages up when sending large messages however i am unable to find a section in this new ROM where i can do that. I realize i can use an outside messenger app like chomp, or GO SMS, but i would really like to stay away from having to get another app. Could someone ANYONE please help me out and explain to me how i can get my iPhone killer to send long sms?

In advance i thank you for taking time out of your day to assist me with this issue!