View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:26 AM
TexasAggie97
Regular 'Geeker

TexasAggie97 is keeping up the good workTexasAggie97 is keeping up the good workTexasAggie97 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gten and all the EPIC 4g owners

Coming from a Windows Mobile 6.1 platform, Android was definitely the way to go. I made a HUGE mistake in buying a Windows iPhone 7 HTC Arrive and had to return it.

Quote:
Is the epic all the it is hyped up to be?
YES!

Quote:
How is the epic compared to TP2 is it that much better?
I can't comment as I upgraded from the HTC Mogul (PPC-6800) running Windows Mobile 6.1 not the Touch Pro 2. I would suspect that it would be a "YES" nevertheless.

Quote:
Has anyone have problems with it that they had to return it atleast once?
No, not yet, but I've only owned the phone for almost a month.

Quote:
Anyone that owned an epic did you return it and go to a different instead?
No, not me, but I did return the HTC Arrive running Windows iPhone 7. It was terrible!

Quote:
Is there any problems with the phone like certain things that are not working?
Not so much problems of things not working, but if you are a super fast typer, you will notice that some of the keys on the keyboard do not register correctly so you will get texts or e-mails that are missing letters. That is my one complaint.

Quote:
Do you recommend me buying this phone?
It depends on your choices. If it was between the Epic and the Arrive, I would recommend going with the Epic.

Quote:
Should i wait better for another phone that is going to be released soon instead. if so which one?
I read where Sprint was releasing an Epic 2 phone this summer without slideout keyboard. If you don't need a keyboard, you could always wait for the Epic 2.

Quote:
Anyone regreat buying this phone?
My only regret is that I did not buy this phone sooner! I wasted two weeks and a $35 restocking fee on purchasing the HTC Arrive and Windows iPhone 7 only because I am a Windows fanboy and wanted to take a chance on it....