View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 08:44 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dream Phone II, 100% Transparent, Final ROM, How to get 150 MB of RAM

If so, I don't know how.. :>)) I can copy the 2 xml files that contain my IPT settings... the 1st post is WAY too wordy, but had a bunch of bases to cover... here's the short version: Given that I keep the sys & exe files, along with the backgrounds in \StorageCard\1backup\copytowindowsdir\ folder. \desert, \ocean, \sailboat, \desert2... each dir already contain the 2 renamed files stwater###.jpg. I also use oldsap to create clickable people to dial icons. It takes way less time than setting up cookie imho.

Short version of above:
1a. set pp & flash ROM
(any ROM will work fine, even sense/cookie ROMs, I flash titanium so I have more main memory program storage)
b. if NRG ROM, UC autoruns, installing your cabs (including predownloaded IPT or Easy menu or whatever menu you choose)), IF not NRG: either run UC, Sashimi, or manually install your cabs.

2. set the Home/today menu: settings/home/<<items, uncheck titanium, check IPT, exit... copy 2 IPT (Iphone Today) backedup xml files from SD (menu is setup already installed via UC after flash)
3. If NRG ROM replace start menu (windowskey): settings, startmenu layout switch, choose panel. If not NRG ROM: run startmenu remover & quickmenu.
4. Copy SD dir above with 4 files into Windows dir (2 stwaters, exe & dll)
5. Rename \windows\startup (so it doesn't run anything)
6. Restore your backup (contacts, email, etc)

DONE: Now that's easy!

noobs & lukers feel free to ask questions, I'll try to help everyone..
(but please avoid my one trigger... keyboard cabs.. lol :>))

Last edited by teradog; 05-03-2011 at 10:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.