View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Sc/ant864
Regular 'Geeker

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, 3/25 FRX06, GingerBre

Hello All! Great Thread you have here Teradog! I'm an avid member of Howard Forums and have decided to become a member of PPCG since I wish to know as much as possible about my TP2 and what it's capable of and KNOW this is a great community as is HoFo. One thing I have noticed that may be of interest is that if you have your TP2 in XDAndroid and charging it is possible to do a battery pull without losing power. It must be done quickly but this allows for battery swaps and since I own 2 extras it comes in handy(this will not work in WM). I also want to thank arrrghhh for the suggestion of SystemPanel lite as my physical(answer,hang,back and menu) buttons are not functional and it's a bitch to go into app manager>forceclose everytime I get somewhere I can't back out of.

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.

Last edited by Sc/ant864; 04-30-2011 at 03:43 PM.