View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:09 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I have posted a copy of a few older ROM on my site www.itisystems.net/EnergyROM I have a bunch, but I haven't uploaded them yet. Right now there is three. Tax Day ROM 29017 is my current and favorite until I get a chance to test the new changes. That ROM has made me fall in love with my tp2 again. Stable. Only problem is the page pool of zero, so if you download it, change it to something else.

I will try and upload more ROMs from the list I posted earlier, later this weekend. But right now, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the lawn needs some serious mowing...
This post has been thanked 2 times.