View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:17 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Start Menu Layout Switch temporary work around:

1. total commander, windows\utaskconfig, windows key, configure key tab, Execute, (set to) windows\start.exe, save
2. settings, startmenu switch, run the one you want, reboot

done, easy (*edit* corrected a misspell & added more detail)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
doing this, switched start menu to panel, and wont let me switch, I select compact and reboot and panel is still being used..

EDIT: to use compact start menu put quick menu.exe in place of start.exe....
Here is a funny one for you, and maybe a first. After Tera's fix I switched from panel to compact using the settings tab,other,start menu layout, instead of going there through the start menu, and had no problems.

Today I learned that the start soft key is mapped to panel and the start hard key is mapped to compact!!! So i am running both at the same time, lol.

The funniest part is I did not notice any lag in speed of drop in ram usage.

I love this phone, it a never ending learning experience.
This post has been thanked 2 times.