View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 02:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your G|tab Home Screenshots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Where can I find your themes

I've changed mine to use the Business Calendar widget (BC was a free download off Amazon yesterday... check those freebies daily!)

The current theme is meant for TNT (works with callulin's rom). Im using (the metamorph app) which I coded to work with our tablets. Making it super easy to change between themes instead of flashing it.

Made some new stat icons but still have to create the battery icon. was just testing how the home, menu, back and wifi icons looked.

Perhaps afterwards I might grab the framework res for VeganTab GB RC and upgrade the icons... lets see where it goes.

In landscape and Portrait...