View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:42 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, 3/25 FRX06, GingerBre

Quote:
Originally Posted by solnt View Post
Thanks arrrghhh,
I'm using kernel 1253 now,this but camera is not function ,
Do you know when this bug is fixed with camera.

Besides, i don't see "H/3G" icon next by signal icon and after setup an APN with GSM network it's not working either.
Well yea that's the tradeoff. I think I'd rather be able to receive calls than use the camera, but pick your poison I guess. There's a really big clocks commit that somehow breaks it, and it hasn't been fixed yet in the newest kernels...

Also, you won't get an H icon without using the testing RIL, which will get merged soon to mainline.