View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:04 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, 3/25 FRX06, GingerBre

Quote:
Originally Posted by solnt View Post
Hi arrrghhh
My phone is tp2 verizon, i'm using newest build 25-3 with gsm network.
- The first thing i meet is when the phone wakeup(orange led) it has signal but very weak(not in winmo with the same place), but when the phone turn into sleep mode and wake up again it show no service.
- The second thing is the battery draining quickly.
I don't know this is a bug or not.
Do you have any advice for me?
Thanks.

##Edit:
- Right now, my phone can receive signal from operator (GSM) when it wake, but when it's going to deep sleep and wake up after that, i noticed that i show "no service" and after few seconds it back to normal.
I guess that i will not receive any call or sms when it's sleep mode.
I will test with my friend and will update soon.
Thanks
Use kernel 1253 to avoid this bug.

For battery draining, make sure the phone is going into deep sleep correctly (solid green LED).