View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:31 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany547 View Post
Hi PPCgeeks ,i have a problem.I'm trying to build a rom for my TYTN2 with Ervius and i get this error message "New Implantxip & Payload Resizer v. 2.0 by ervius!!!
XIP: xip.bin not found!
XIP not Inserted!
" what do you guys think is the problem? the Kitchen app is creating a .NHB but is 7 or 8mb in size,and that is not good!
This appears to be an older version of Ervius Kitchen. I suggest updating to the latest one that builds the xip.bin on the fly since it now uses bepe's new platformrebuilder. If you don't want to upgrade, you will have to either find a donor XIP and use XIP Kitchen to port, or manually build the XIP. Easiest is to get the newest Ervius Visual Kitchen and port over all of your old stuff to it.