View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:27 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 150 MB of RAM using an Energy ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
150 MB of RAM! New record... using an Energy ROM!!!
Like to see someone beat this!
Sorry for bad pic, shake & save uses a couple MB of RAM so I took pic with another TP2, however I had to go into windows start, then settings, memory to get this.. at least 2 MB of RAM used doing that, puts it over 150 MB! lol!

also bump... FOR 29020 (26th & maybe 27th) BUILDS: (if you can't set another startmenu)*edit* sorry corrected a misspell... added more detail...

Have to laugh... NRG drops down a couple awesome ROMs & all the big ol dogs come out to play!! :>))
Hey DaveTN! Get a book or 2 & stay down there! My bro is just across the border from you, real nightmare for weeks! Bad stuff... believe!

powinmo: very nicely put statement about that other dialer... I probably wouldn't have :>))

Also, my GPS chip went out, brought to sprint store tonight after flashing stock, then lock... new TP2 right now.. no more screen scratches! :>))
Hey tera!!!!
how did you manage to get 150mb free ram?
do share
thanks
krazy

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.