View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:36 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Wow didn't like it? Is it the clock that puts you off?

The functionality of this widget is like nothing else out there! within two to three clicks you can get anywhere on your phone.

Select the hour button and you get access to all your toggles (so there is no need for the communication manager) and with the bonus of flashlight

Select the mins button and you get access your time, alarm, contacts, calendar, search bar

You select the background you have access to 14 quick links! So you don't need to clutter your page with quick links! (you have to have the background opacity to at least 1)

If you make the battery widget the circular battery you can have access to your sleep settings to make your battery more efficient.

Its the one and only widget on my home screen. and I have access to anywhere on my phone in less then 3 clicks!
totally agree. and forgot to mention yes set 1 for backround transparent! 0 will make it have no interaction and 1 is 100% trans. its also very customizable. i posted a screenie awhile back w/ my set up. post #3059

Last edited by kjhadfield; 04-28-2011 at 12:39 AM.