View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:24 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
OK, so were having some very bad storms here and the power is out...and my roof is leaking and one of my cars was totaled by tennisball sized hail but...

I HAD to get on the internet for school so I fired up my trusty tp2 equipped with NRG ROM and wifi router and I go to connect and what do I see? not one but TWO NRG ROM hotspots!! Thinking it was just a fluke, I turned mine back off and the other was still there. Weak signal but what I want to know is who else here is in Knoxville TN?!! Somebody elso that lives on my street is using NRG ROM too! Well, I guess it could be another device besides the TP2.

Now, back to the far corner of my basement... more bad weather coming.

David
Stay Safe. Lots of action going on out there.

I hope I was not the only one, but I was quite confused with this talk of uTask. So I found a post over at XDA that was helpful.
[APP][23-Mar-11] uTask v1.4 - softkeys enhancement for WM6.5.3 - xda-developers

uTask v1.4
Author: ultrashot
Compatibility: only Windows Mobile 6.5.3. Any resolution is supported, but I haven't checked this program on any resolution except WVGA.

Functions:
1) Reassignment of virtual keys such as "Windows" and "X"
Supported actions:

•Standard action
•Launch *.exe
•Minimize current program
•Close current program
•Show start menu

2) Task Manager icon on "Today" screen.
You can assign any task manager to this button. Later I will make my own interface.

3) Position Fix for old windows.
Attention! Some applications can work in unexpected way with positionfix enabled. They should be added into exceptions list!
Exception list supports masks. For example, if you enter "SPBWEATHER*", all window classes starting with "SPBWEATHER" will be excluded.
Also there is a confurator inside.

The most evident difference from any existing programs is IMMEDIATE reaction to new windows. No timers and unneeded calculations at all. uTask is very battery-friendly because of that.

Available translations: russian, english, german, french, italian (thanks to translators!)
This post has been thanked 4 times.