View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:00 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hmm didn't even think about that when I made the ROM. Guess I'll have to look into that now! lol :P Thanks!
400 different ROMs in many different languages, can't imagine how you missed it! :>))

Don't know how you keep getting me fired up about this old TP2! thanks

Thanks powinmo, conference calling is a must for me, especially on a phone billed as a conf phone with multiple mics & speakers!

29020 TITANIUM IS UP!! (HTC bloat free, Cookie bloat free, rename startup dir & 142 MB RAM!!) (pp 3)
DL & flashing Titanium now!! THANKS NRG...

Any newbies wonder why Titanium?! I hate the menu & turn off Titanium home/today screen 1st thing! Use a menu replacement (easy, spb, ipt, mmapplauncher, etc..) & it's super fast & light, tons of memory & you really get to see zero page page pool in action, was using last time, impressed how fast... then realized that I had forgot to load wimospeed!!

*edit* update: using tp2 to DL was bouncing over 300KB, avg 300... took a tad over 7 min entire ROM!

Last edited by teradog; 04-27-2011 at 03:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.