View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:37 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Glad to see you back teradog! Good to see your input on the various items posted recently.

The conference call mode via flash on Sprint seems to still an issue for now. Gonna see if we can work with NRGZ to resolve.

Good to see you back as well ND!

Start Menu replacements are mostly busted because NRGZ's .mscr scripts used to setup and install them still reference Ameba for some of the key and registry settings.

I played around with the one for Compact mode (quickmenu) and had to remove the Ameba settings and replace with mappings directly in to uTask. If NRGZ is reading this... remember to update scripts with Ameba settings to uTask you silly goose you ...

I'll hold off on posting any updates to the stc.mscr script as I'm sure NRGZ may have a cleaner way to update his scripts.
Hmm didn't even think about that when I made the ROM. Guess I'll have to look into that now! lol :P Thanks!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.