Brodizzel
PPCGeeks Regular

Brodizzel is keeping up the good workBrodizzel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Homescreens!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sah0724 View Post
How do you get that? I would appreciate it. I have minimal text but it's hard to use and I have weather elite.
I believe this is about the best way to explain it (but maybe not)...

For the clock/date/weather/battery I started with a 4x1 minimalistic text widget and added the items I wanted. In this case its the clock/date/weather/battery. You could add whatever you wanted. I set that up then added the Beautiful Widgets 4x1 weather with today's weather hidden and the 'Shiny' theme applied. Move the weather where you want it and then squeeze it into 3 spaces instead of 4. Then squeeze your minimalistic text into 2 spaces instead of 4 and put it to the left of the weather. Then just stretch the minimalistic text widget right over the weather widget and if you added them in that order, the weather will be on top of the minimalistic text widget.

I don't know much about weatherbug so I don't know if there's a widget like the one mentioned showing the forecast or not. There ARE however free alternatives to Beautiful Widgets. Look for Snow Storm and Weather Forecast Widget. Those will yield the same result.

disclaimer: I take no credit for anything in my DropBox.
It's all just stuff I've gathered from sources too numerous to recall.