View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 01:58 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 23| 21916|29019 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Note to NRGZ: I have been testing roms for working DRM since last august. I usually just download the straight cooky rom, but this time I downloaded the touch of glass for the first time.

I was amazed, it truly is a thing of beauty. If Microsoft had put as much effort into there development as you have, Android would not be eating there lunch right now.

I just want to thank you for your work and the life you have added to my phone, I am not going anywhere else soon.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Now on to DRM. After loading the TOG rom I knew I had to make DRM work somehow and I was not going back to my 8/22/10 rom.

In a round about way my answer came from Home Depot. I went there to buy plastic drawers to sort all my PC parts out of plastic bins ( I am a computer parts hoarder). While sorting my parts, I came across my forgotten Axim x51v PDA and the light turned on! The process went about as follows:

1. Hard reset the AXIM, check 2. download overdrive media,check 3.Tether to TP2 via wifi, check 4. download book and see if it all works,check 5. sync my Axim to truck stereo with blue tooth, check.

And there you have it. Another cradle for the dash of my truck for the axim and its working better than I hoped. My battery on my TP2 is lasting twice as long, and my Axim has a much bigger screen for my books.

And the world was good (ahhhhhhhhh, heavy sigh of contentment).
This post has been thanked 3 times.