View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:10 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.8.0 [22-Apr-2011]

gpinc Thank you! You can find the old task bar dafunk's NGTV Taskbar. Yeah, unfortunately the HTC dialer takes over much more than I expected. I will probably remove that option in later builds. I am working on the CHT lockscreen, it seems to be very intermittent and I just need to figure out why. I would suggest not using it until it is resolved.

bawaji I'm glad to hear that the battery issue is worked out!
- The only other SMS option I know of is WM and I honestly hate it.
- Sorry, I completely forgot about XDA_UC as a shortcut. Next release
- Search will be in the next release
- I'll take a look at GPS viewer, is this the same one? GPS Viewer
- If you are skinning your taskbar and softbar to match your home screen, then you will need to use the same wall paper as your lockscreen. You can't define a separate image for the lockscreen taskbar.
- The main difference isn't much now, but there are subtle differences. The background image and selected images are different, the text has different alignment and icons are aligned differently as well. WP7 is made to match the WP7 start menu.
- I didn't put the option to backup tasks and appointments because PIMbackup already does this for us.
- To be honest, I am not sure where NRG stores his files. Mine are stored in the Storage Card\XDA_UC directory.
- I haven't had any problems switching back and forth between QM and WM start menu. I just tried again to verify and it is working for me. How are you going about it and did you install anything post flash that could be interfering with it?

pm_mazur I just started having this problem myself and it is probably the same thing that is causing other CHT (i.e. - lockscreen) issues. I will be working on this. When you say "reset" do you mean reset device or reset sense? If it's device, there is a program named Shutdown in the start menu that will do this for you. If you want to manually restart Sense,
--Start Menu
----Settings
------Home
--------Items
----------Deselect "Sense" and press the check/ok in the bottom right
------------Go back into Home
--------------Items
----------------Re-enable "Sense"

- The next release will have a much easier way of restarting Sense in a crunch.

Judge_Daniel I didn't have time to skin all the images, but I will get them done. I can knock out the Lock image for you if you would like.

My apologies to those having problems getting 1.8.0 to load, I tried a new configuration method that works fine for my device and many others. However it is causing major problems for other people. I will be uploading a newer version that will have this corrected and even better. I finally figured out a much better (faster too) way of initial configuration and it should also help with the auto configuration of MMS for Verizon users.

Hopefully I answered all your questions and concerns, if I missed something please let me know.

***EDIT*** First post updated with Teya 1.8.1

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 04-25-2011 at 05:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.