View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 04:56 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

might have to try the x out but not so sure thats my tea; i fell to hard for the color of the original, lol. but i do have lots of suggestions (kinda not really) maybe others will like em, sense you say request away.

i do like idea of cht cooked in (but can see others dont, so either way) i also like the removal of certain things...games n such but i get at that later.

way back when i was asking questions on wifi router, i just got a android tab and it is a different world that does need some getting used to. i havent picked up that tab in a long while but maybe i will and feed ya a couple cool things i found.

p.s. on your tp2 you dont need to worry bout the data...just figure out how to use evo as "free" hotspot for your tp2 to access data/wifi. then you dont need to switch and can still use both phones side by side...multi-taskin at its best.