View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

Version -X- Change Log (from v5.0)
Code:
-Changed WM Build base to 29017
-Altered CHT; it is now COOKED in the ROM.
-Altered CHT Editor; it is now COOKED in the ROM.
-Added Weather Widget.
-Added Resizabe RSS Widget.
-Added Poyensa's Typo Clock.
-Added ClearTemp.
-Added Auto Loudspeaker.
-Added 'Screen Off'.
-Added new set of Settings Tab icons.
-Replaced WM Lockscreen with HTC's Lockscreen and skinned it with the 'Dusk' lock slider.
-Removed iReflect icons and added SharkieROM Pro icons.
-Removed all but default wallpapers.
-Removed Resco File Explorer.
-Removed Netflix.
-Removed SharkieROM additional Sounds
-Removed Kimi style WM Messaging bubbles.
-Removed DINIK Sharkie-Blue SIP Skin (aedon ed.).
-Removed All Mobile Mines.
-Removed Big Shark Messaging Pages Mod.
-Removed DINIK Glass Flip clock.
-Removed UNO.
-Removed Clear notification bubbles and added Sharkie-Blue notification bubbles.
-Removed Personalizer.

So as you can see, things are quite a bit different this time around. This ROM is not replacing my standard ROM. This is made from a new kitchen. I started out going towards a darker feel, but then kind of lost the taste for that. I also decided to just make this a CHT ROM. The plus side to cooking CHT in is that I can also cook in all the widgets I want! As you can see, that's mainly what this ROM is about from the start. Anyway, since I feel the ROM had lost that dark feel that I started it with, I couldn't settle on a name for it and so I named it "X", not the roman numeral for 10, but the letter X for the unknown.

Memory seems higher to me on this ROM, but I'm on a totally new phone and new battery and I really havent' broken it in yet like I shoud, so you guys let me know please. I'm not releasing on the first post because I want it to be tested more. I didn't see the point in having it beta tested for a week, when I'm sure there a plenty of you ready and willing!

6.5.X Generic SharkieROM -X-

6.5.X Sprint SharkieROM -X-

CE Generic SharkieROM X.29019

Generic 29019 is up. Sprint will be up in about an hour.
This post has been thanked 2 times.