View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:46 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so i went and got the arrive yesterday ..

I am no Zune expert nor use it yet on my Arrive. I did find this quote for you.."unfortunately the Zune cannot play WAV files; however, it can play WMA Lossless files". This makes sense Zune doesn't recognize it because when I used HTCRIE tonight to edit my ROM before flashing my spare TP2 I noticed the Zune logo was on the WMA files and not the WAV files for alarms/ringtones. As far as your contacts issue, Sprint tried and told me they couldn't transfer mine because I had a custom ROM installed and it wouldn't recognize it. I was on an extended lunch purchasing so I decided to clean up and edit mine manually while watching the tube (all 265 LOL). There are other posts here regarding this issue. I know Eric will drop in here and help you out. He knows the ins and outs on this issue.