View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 07:11 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Based on the poll from XDA, CoOkie 2.0 is more popular, so I can understand why NRG does not bake them all the time. I do think life is better on 1.8.5. but our chef is going to bake what the people will eat. The process from Energy plain to co0kie 1.8.5 is documented, I am just surprised more people do not have problems with 2.0.

ROM is still solid for me. A couple of hangs, but otherwise ok. I wonder if the new builds will have DRM working. Used to not matter to me as I used Audible, but then discovered Overdrive, and it would be great if it worked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.